Are you looking for work with a purpose while contributing to a cleaner environment, protecting our oceans, and working with demanding global projects? Did we get your interest? Join us!
Evac is the world’s leading provider of integrated water and waste management systems, as well as corrosion-protection systems, for the marine, offshore, and building industries. Our cutting-edge solutions and services have been helping leading global players in these industries to significantly reduce their environmental footprint for 40 years. With offices in 13 countries across four continents and representatives in more than 70 countries, we pride ourselves on being close to our customers wherever in the world they are located.
Evac Group is looking for ambitious individuals who are not afraid of taking on new challenges to strengthen our Field Service Operations. We are searching for a Manager, Onboard Services primarily to our location at Espoo Finland, but Hamburg Germany and other locations in Europe can also be considered.
As a Manager, Onboard Services you will be part of the Global manager team of Onboard Services and you will lead the European team of technicians and engineers who perform maintenance, repair, commissioning and warranty visits, and who provide technical support and training services. You will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing the Area Service team of onboard service technicians, engineers and service coordinators
- Ensuring a high utilization rate of the Area Service Team in cooperation with the Service Coordinators aiming for a profitable growth of Onboard Services
- Developing the partner network ensuring availability of competent resources
- Cooperating with Evac functions like global sales team and project management, developing onboard service offering and technical support
- Leading urgent customer restoration actions, root cause analyses, implementing corrective and continuous improvement actions
- Participating onboard surveys when necessary
- Ensuring that Evac processes, policies, instructions and guidelines are followed including training programs
We expect you to have a Master’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline. To be successful in this position you need to have good team leading and networking skills, flexibility, willingness and proven capability to learn and extend your knowledge. Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required. As a person, you must be commercially-minded, customer-oriented and a dynamic team player with good presentation and communications skills. Fluency in English is a must; other languages are an asset.
We offer you an interesting role in a global setting in cleantech business with sustainable solutions in close co-operation with our customers.
More information If you got interested and meet the requirements please apply by August 4th, 2021, at the latest. Please note that we will screen applications already during the application period and the position is filled as soon as we find the right fit. For additional information please contact Miia Pokkinen, Director Global Onboard Service, by email email@example.com or by telephone +34 66 656 5661 on Thursday July 29 at 9 AM - 10 AM CET or Friday July 30 at 9 AM - 10 AM CET.