Are you looking for work with a purpose, contributing to cleaner environment protecting our oceans and working with demanding global projects? Did we get your interest? Join us!
Evac is the world’s leading provider of integrated water and waste management systems, as well as corrosion-protection systems, for the marine, offshore, and building industries. Our cutting-edge solutions and services have been helping leading global players in these industries to significantly reduce their environmental footprint for 40 years. With offices in 13 countries across four continents and representatives in more than 70 countries, we pride ourselves on being close to our customers wherever in the world they are located.
Evac Group of companies is looking ambitious individuals who are not afraid of taking new challenges to strengthen our Field Service Operations. We are searching Field Service Technicians that regularly travel and perform tasks aboard docked and/or sailing vessels. Responsibilities include various activities associated with performing service, job reporting, record & compile data for analysis, technical support to end-customers and other general customer service tasks.
Preferred locations Palma de Mallorca / Spain, Hamburg / Germany, Espoo / Finland or Hollywood, Florida / US.
- Travel heavily with domestically and international required. Work performed will regularly include onboard sailing vessels and sailings. Often work nonstandard schedules at field locations. The usual duration is 5-10 days for maintenance work onboard sailing ships or 3-4 weeks for system commissioning works at shipyards.
- Degree in engineering, engineering technology with equivalent level of experience, or equivalent experience within the Marine Industry.
- Good electrical and mechanical skills.
- Prior experience in PLC’s and PLC programming is preferred, but not required
- Must be able to read blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must possess Class B driving licence
- Ability to maneuver up and down ladders several times per day.
- Customer focus and result oriented attitude.
We are constantly looking for good Field Service Technicians. There are multiple openings and they are being filled on-going basis whenever we find right candidates.
If you feel that you meet our requirements, please leave your open application here.